Human Blood-based Products
- Tested negative or non reactive by FDA licensed tests for infectious disease markers: anti-HIV 1 & 2, HBsAG, anti-HCV, and other selected markers.
- Each product is traceable back to the donor, and additional information such as age, gender and geographic information is available upon request. (fresh units available for overnight shipments)
- Each donor is verbally and physically screened to comply with the most stringent FDA regulations. Products are obtained from volunteer and paid donors throughout the US.
- Pricing is based upon quantity ordered and information requested.
- Supply agreements and long-term contracts are available.
|Human Plasma||Part #||Human Whole Blood Products||Part #|
|EDTA Plasma||HB-110P||Off the clot||HS-100S|
|Heparinized Plasma||HB-120P||Off the clot Male||HS-110S|
|Fresh Frozen Plasma||HB-130P||Off the clot Female||HS-120S|
|Recovered Human Plasma||HB-140P||Fresh Whole Blood (Specify Anti-Coagulant)||WB-190|
|Hemolyzed Plasma||HB-150P||Buffy Coats (PBMC’s)||BC-155|
|Lupemic Plasma||HB-160P||Red Cells||RC-170|
|Diagnostic Source Plasma||HB-170P||Specialty Blood Products|
|Cerebral Spinal Fluid||HSP-110|