Donating Blood Plasma
You will be PAID…
Unlike whole blood donations that are used for transfusion or injection into other patients, Specialty key donations are only used for research or diagnostic purposes. So in accordance with FDA Regulations, key donors are able to be compensated for their time & effort in the Access Biologicals Specialty Donor programs.
Your Privacy is Protected…
Plasma collections are one of the most highly regulated procedures in the American health industry. All donor information is kept confidential. Following FDA HIPAA regulations, personal donor information is never released. All donations are performed at FDA licensed and regulated Plasma Collection Centers, following strict guidelines for donor safety. Your privacy, comfort & safety is our primary concern.
There are many ways to qualify to become an Access Biologicals key Specialty Donor…
- If you were recently diagnosed by a medical professional for any viral infection.
- If you were diagnosed with and are being treated for any autoimmune disorder.
- Other medical conditions may qualify
- You must have or be able to obtain a copy of your blood test results for your diagnosis.
Since some of our programs are time sensitive….speak with an Access Biologicals Donor Representative today to see if you can become a key Specialty Antibody Donor.
- You must weigh at least 110 lbs.
- You must have 2 pieces of identification. Photo I.D. and proof of Social Security Number or INS Number
- You must have proof of current local address within the last 90 days. We can mail you a postcard if you do not have a current rent receipt or utility bill.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will be reimbursed for your time. The amount of compensation depends on the program for which you qualify.
- You must be negative for HIV, and Hepatitis C